The BioLite BaseCamp Stove is the ultimate man’s camping cookstove. The BioLite BaseCamp stove converts heat into usable electricity for large-format cooking and charging. Using only fallen branches or small pieces of firewood, make wood-fired meals and charge devices all at the same time. It’s a smart alternative to fossil-fueled stoves, creating an elevated cooking fire that burns smarter than any fire you’re used to. At night it provides light so you can see what you’re cooking.
The BioLite BaseCamp Camp Stove Features
- A Powerpack with Onboard Battery has a 5 Watt @ 5V USB output to charge your devices
- Integrated 2200mAh Lithium ion battery stores energy to use later, even without a fire
- Smart LED Dashboard monitors your power generation and battery level
- Flexible USB passthrough Light to illuminate your meal and keep devices charging at the same time
- Grill-to-Boil Lever transforms flame from dissipated heat for grilling to direct heat for boiling, at the flip of a switch
- Large Group Cooking is 138 square inches of grilling surface that easily fits 8 burgers
The large grill has room for up to ten burgers depending on the site, which makes feeding a group easy. The one-touch lever let’s you control the flame for when you need to switch over to boiling water or making coffee. After dark, the USB FlexLight illuminates whatever you’re cooking with just the tap. The BaseCamp is 18″ wide at it’s widest point and 17.5″ high without the legs.
The BioLite BaseCamp camping stove has circulating fans that redirect the fire’s heat but with full fire going it gets quite hot so you shouldn’t touch the sides or place any flammable objects next to the stove.
Source: BioLiteDisclosure: this article may contain affiliate links. Read our ad and affiliate policies for more details.